Technology Hiker continues to grow & expand across all platforms. Technology Hiker focuses on lightweight backpacking, trail running, mountaineering, outdoor thoughts, & gear reviews from a Bay Area perspective. www.technologyhiker.com readers grow. https://www.instagram.com/technologyhiker/ has over 3000 followers with 55,000+ interactions in 2017. https://www.facebook.com/technologyhiker/ & https://twitter.com/technologyhiker have almost 2000 likes & followers. I’ve also recently started Family Hiker that focuses on family outdoor adventures. Family Hiker has Instagram, facebook, & twitter sites.
To support that & accelerate the growth, I’ve recently incorporated Technology Hiker LLC. What does this mean for you?
- The website & social media sites will continue to produce the same, great content – just publish more frequently
- Technology Hiker will continue to work with great brands to feature the best, high quality gear – like Arc’Teryx, Woolx, & The North Face
- The website will now feature affiliate links for outdoor retailers to give readers more options
- Under the LLC, I’ll formally offer my services to help plan or guide trips with a Bay Area or California focus. I’ve been doing this previously on an ad hoc basis.
- Technology Hiker may also offer photography and calendars as well.
I’m excited about these Technology Hiker improvements to help encourage folks to get outside as much as possible. Cheers – Justin